听绘本请点击下方音频
作者:Petr Horacek
今天分享的绘本是《Silly Suzy Goose》傻鹅苏西。故事讲的是一只不安现状却又异想天开的呆鹅,喜欢模仿其他的动物,比如蝙蝠、巨嘴鸟、企鹅等,然而,当一个特别的动物出现时,它想要与众不同的想法会不会改变呢?小故事里蕴含着大道理!
One day Suzy Goose looked around.
一天苏西向周围看了看。
She was just like ev%erybody else.
她和其他的鹅没有什么不同。
I wish I could be different, she thought.
她想:“我多么想让自己变得不一样啊!”
If I were a bat,I could hang upside down and FLAP my wings.
如果我是一只蝙蝠,我就可以大头朝下的煽动我的翅膀了。
If I were a toucan ,I could make a loud SQUAWK.
如果我是一只巨嘴鸟,我就可以发出大声的呱呱的叫声。
If I were a penguin ,I could slip and SLIDE.
如果我是一只企鹅,我可以趴下来滑动我自己。
If I were a giraffe,I could STRETCH up high.
如果我是一只长颈鹿,我可以高高的伸长我自己。
If I were an elephant,I could splash and SPLASH.
如果我是一头大象,我就可以甩来甩去。
If I were a kangaroo, I could jump ,JUMP,JUMP and JUMP.
如果我是一只袋鼠,我就可以跳啊,跳啊,跳,跳起来没完。
If I were an ostrich, I could RUN really FAST.
如果我是一只鸵鸟,我就可以真的跑的非常的快。
If I were a seal, I could SWIM under the water.
如果我是一头海豹,我就可以在水下面潜泳。
If I were a lion,I could roar and ROAR.
如果我是一头狮子,我就可以怒吼了。
Rroarrhonk! said Suzy Goose.
吼~
But the lion didn't notice.
但是狮子并没有听到她的叫喊。
So Suzy Goose tried again.
于是苏西又试了一次。
How silly!
她可真够傻的!
RROARRRHONK!
吼!
This time the lion did notice.
这一次狮子真的听见了。
And he didn't like it at all.
他特别的不喜欢这种叫声。
Suzy Goose yelled and stretched and swam and jumped and slpashed...
苏西大喊大叫着,抻长了脖子,游着泳,扑腾着。。。
and slid and flapped and ran...
把自己滑到了,拍打着翅膀。。。
all the way back to the others.
一路跑回了其他鹅的身旁。
Just in time!
真及时啊!
Perhaps it is better to be just like everyone else,thought Suzy Goose...
也许还是和其他人一样更好点吧!苏西想到。。。
but not always.Rroarrhonk!
但是有时也不总是这样,吼~苏西又来了一嗓子。
标签: t t